Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our gift exchange....

Just a quick reminder before we get on to the post, you only have 3 days left to get free shipping on your order of $70 or more and the retiring stamp sets will only be 10% off for 3 more days. Don't wait to take advantage of this offer. Head over to my website to place your order.

On to todays post.
One of my favorite demo meetings of the year is our December gift exchange meeting. Instead of our swaps, we do 1 hand stamped gift under $20. It's so much fun to see what everyone made. This is what I made this year.
I found this glass jar at Target and used our decor elements on the side. Then I used glass etching cream, let that set, then washed it off and then peeled off the decor elements. I filled it with cookies and it's so cute.



Here are some other gifts from the meeting.
Karen made this clock-how cool is that!

Jane made this. There are 4 cans attatched to a board so that you can hang it on your wall above your work station. How cute!

Sorry this picture is so fuzzy, This is a shelf that Amber made, so cute.

There were alot more great gifts but I didn't take pictures of all of them. It was a great time as usual!

Thanks for looking, see you Monday.

No comments: