Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ghirardelli Gifts-day 2

Look at his face, isn't he just the cutest!! I used my big shot again for this one. This one took a little longer then yesterdays but still simple and cute.
I used the Pennant die with the bigshot and cut 2, then I glued the sides together--but not the top. I stuck on some antlers I made with the swirls scribbles die and punched his nose with the 3/4 circle punch. I filled him with the chocolate, it's the small pennant so it fit about 5 chocolates in there.
I have him hanging from our stocking holders. I only have him right now but I'm thinking he needs some friends so I may make a bunch, well not really only 3 more and hang them from the stocking holders until we're ready to hang our stockings.

Thanks for looking, see you Monday!

No comments: