I have another fun easel card to share today using another sneak peek bundle. This is the Frosted Pinecone Bundle. This bundle includes stamps, dies and masks to ink blend the images. I'm not using the masks today but they're a star of this bundle! I can't wait to play with them! Today I'm featuring the dies, they're incredible and one of the reasons I loved this bundle! The dies feature a couple different sizes of pinecones, they're bigger and make great focal points for your card.
Lots of other sneak peek products on this card too. There's the Timeless Metallic Paper. Gorgeous! The package comes with stunning foils in green, red and gold! Also new are the Gold Dots and the Multicolored Christmas Baker's Twine. LOVE! Inside you'll find new paper too, the Radiant Foils! All these new products will be released on September 1, 2026 with the launch of the new catalog!
I made the card an easel card just like I did on Monday's card. This is a vertical easel card, while the Christmas Crew one is a horizontal. Both are so much fun and will be a hit! Make sure you add this one to your wishlist and be ready to order in September when the catalog goes live! Yay!
Measurements
Cherry Cobbler
11" x 4 1/4" score long side at 2 3/4" and 5 1/2"
Garden Green
5 1/4" x 4"
Pecan Pie and Early Espresso
Pine Cone die cut with Frosted Pinecones Dies
Basic White
5" x 3 3/4"
Label die cut with Frosted Pinecones Dies
Radiant Foils
3/4" x 3 3/4"
Gold Foil
Branches die cut with Frosted Pinecones Dies
Timeless Metallic Paper
Label die cut with Frosted Pinecones Dies
I have a full supply list linked below. New products will be available starting September 1, 2026.






No comments:
Post a Comment