Sunday, February 25, 2024

Sale-a-Bration Sunday Watercolor Melon Hello Card-VIDEO

It's our final Sale-a-Bration Sunday!  Sale-a-Bration ends this Thursday, February 29, 2024.  This is your last call to grab any of the freebies you still have on your wish list.  Today I'm finishing the series with the Watercolor Melon Set.  This one is adorable! I love the fun images.  This one doesn't have greetings so I'm pulling in greeting from the Sending Smiles Set and I'm using the Mini Alphabet Dies.  I wanted to give my stamped images a little more depth and dimension, so I'm using the 'baby wipe' technique to stamp the images.  This is an old technique but a good one!  Simply grab a few baby wipes and fold them into a little stack.  Add a few drops of ink refill in your desired colors and stamp your images like normal.  This gives incredible texture and depth.  For my greens I used a combo of Granny Apple Green and Lemon Lime Twist.  For my pinks I used Melon Mambo and Poppy Parade.  You'll be able to stamp quite a few images with the ink on the baby wipe so have lots of paper ready and stamp now and save them to use later.  

stampin up, watercolor melon

Make your own.

Granny Apple Green 8 1/2" x 5 1/2" score the long side at 4 1/4"

Melon Mambo 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" embossed with Fern Embossing Folder

Brights DSP 3" x 4 1/2"

Basic White die cut circle and scraps

Basic Black and Three Color Glimmer Paper Scraps

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

Stampin up, Watercolor Melon

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




No comments: