Friday, February 9, 2024

Filled With Happiness and Delightfully Eclectic

The Filled With Happiness Set in the Mini Catalog caught my eye the first time I looked at it.  But it didn't make the cut for my first couple of orders.  I'm so glad that I finally got it!  It is so much fun to create with!!!  This set coordinates with the Modern Oval Punch, it's temporarily unavailable but will be back in March.  I love the fun images in this set and all the cute greetings!  

stampin up, filled with happiness

I also paired this card with the Delightfully Eclectic DSP, you can earn this mega stack of DSP free with a qualifying order during Sale-a-Bration.  I don't have measurements for this card, I'm sorry!  I made these for a friend and gave them to her with out writing down measurements.  I hope you can use this card for your own inspiration and make it yours!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, filled with happiness

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: