Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Easter Treat For You Reese's Box-VIDEO

Are you ready for Easter?? Believe it or not it's right around the corner and if you haven't started on some Easter treats you need to jump on it soon!  Luckily I have an adorable treat box that is quick and easy!  Plus it holds a Reese's egg.  YUM! I'm using the Easter Bunny Stamp Set.  This set does have a coordinating punch for one of the bunnies.  You can easily substitute that bunny and punch for the bunny I used and fussy cutting.  Just depends on your preference.  I also fussy cut the Easter eggs after coloring them with Stampin' Blends, all colors are listed in the supply list below.    

stampin up, easter bunny

On the box I used some of our Sale-a-Bration Softly Stippled DSP. Hurry and grab this!  You only have about a week left!  My bunny is on a punched 2" circle stamped repeatedly with carrots.  My greeting is from the set stamped on a banner from the Stylish Shapes Dies.  

stampin up, easter bunny

Make your own:

Pool Party 5 1/2" x 6 1/2"
On the short side score at 1" each side
On the long side score at 2", 3", 5" and 6"

DSP 1 7/8" x 3 3/8"

Basic White, Pumpkin Pie scraps for stamping, cutting and punching

stampin up, easter bunny

Make sure you check out the video below for all the details on this project.  While you're there make sure to subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, easter bunny

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!


Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: