Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Purple Enduring Beauty

I am truly loving the Enduring Beauty Bundle!  This bundle is so fun and I love how quickly and easily I can add the color and shading to the image!  If you haven't seen this bundle in action check out this post from a couple of weeks ago.  I feature it in a video and give you some tips on using the masks in the bundle.  Today I wanted to pull out a color I don't use much, Gorgeous Grape.  This is by far my favorite purple but I never pull it out.  I paired it with Parakeet Party for a bright fun color combo.  

stampin up, enduring beauty

I added some texture to the background with an embossing folder from the Basics 3D pack.  This is a package of three folders, you can only find them online in our Online Exclusive section of my Online Store.  I also added some DSP from the Perennial Lavender DSP in the Mini.  It really makes those flowers stand out.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, enduring beauty

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




No comments: