Thursday, February 15, 2024

Jungle Pals Sloth-Love You Slow Much

If you're not quite sold on the Jungle Pals Stamp Set and Dies in the Sale-a-Bration Catalog, this card might just send you over the edge.  It is soooo cute!!!  I paired up the Jungle Pals Set and Dies with the Mini Alphabet Dies in the Mini Catalog.  These are the perfect size for any custom greeting you want!  This fun little pun I actually saw on a sloth stuffed animal at Wal Mart a few weeks ago and I knew I could make that the cutest card ever!!!  

stampin up, jungle pals

I colored my sloth in Stampin' Blends and added lots of die cut leaves to the tree.  My letters are die cut with adhesive sheets on the back to make them peel and stick and super easy to lay down.  If you love the Jungle Pals Set and Dies grab them NOW!  Sale-a-Bration ends in two weeks!  Once they're gone they're gone!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, jungle pals

Shop my Online Store
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

Celebrate Sale-a-Bration! Shop, earn and join!




 

No comments: