Friday, February 23, 2024

Out Of This World Birthday

Raise your hand if you love Designer Series Paper.  Yep. Me too!  Sometimes it's so gorgeous it's hard to cut it.  As we start thinking about a new catalog, it's coming in May.  I know that some products will be retiring.  Typically, if history proves correct, the DSP's will be retiring.  I have a LOT of the Stargazing DSP left, not because I don't use it but because I LOVE it so much I've bought multiple packages.  I decided I needed to start using my DSP.  Why do I love this DSP so much?  The colors, the theme, the art but mostly because this is a stand alone DSP, you don't need anything but a greeting to make a stunning card with just the DSP.  

stampin up, stargazing

The background is the DSP, the planet is fussy cut from the DSP.  Together they make a pretty stellar card.  LOL, see what I did there.  I added a simple greeting from the Throughout The Year Set.  If you're looking for cards to mass produce this is one of them.  Simple and quick!  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, stargazing

No comments: