Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Them Bones Candy Pouch

We are halfway through September which means if you haven't already started your Halloween treats you better start soon!  I have an adorable treat pouch to share that is easy and quick to make and sure to brighten anyone's day during the spooky season!  There isn't any stamping on this project!  Instead of stamping I'm using the Them Bones DSP for a spooky theme. We are using a couple of ink pads to blend some color onto the moon but there is zero stamping!  This is a great project to get kids involved in too.  This treat pouch has zero trimming and you can assemble it without adhesive!  It's a great win, win, win!!  

stampin up, them bones

The pouch is a little origami and a lot cute! I used the Alphabet A La Mode Dies to die cut my 'BOO' greeting.  I also used the Nested Essentials Dies for the banners and the Reach For The Stars Dies for the Moon.  I used Wink Of Stella to splatter the entire tag and I love the sparkle and shine it brings!  In my pouch are some chocolates from See's Candies.  This would be perfect for Hershey Kisses, Mini Reese's Cups, or any other small treat!  

stampin up, them bones

Make your own!

Them Bones DSP 6" x 8"
On the short side score at 1 1/4" x 4"
On the long side score at 3/4"

Pumpkin Pie and Starry Sky banners die cut with the Nested Essentials Dies

Basic White circle die cut with the Reach For The Stars Dies

Basic Black BOO die cut with Alphabet A La Mode Dies-add Adhesive Sheets on the back before die cutting to make adhering a breeze!

Check out the video for all the tips on this adorable pouch!  While there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, them bones
Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!

 

No comments: