Monday, September 11, 2023

Delightfully Eclectic Oreo Box-VIDEO

I have a really cute and simple box to share with you today.  This one is a great box to keep in your stash for when you just need a small gift.  I made this box in three different colors but kept everything simple. I used DSP from the Delightfully Eclectic DSP Stack.  This DSP is amazing and is a mega stack so you'll have tons for so many projects!  

stampin up, delightfully eclectic

The greeting is from the Happy Labels Set and I stamped the greeting in the coordinating color for each of the boxes.  I used the Tinsel Gems 4 pack to add some sparkle to my boxes and some Boho Blue ribbon for a fun contrasting color.  

stampin up, delightfully eclectic

Inside my box are some packages of Oreos.  I found a box of these Oreo two packs at my local Wal Mart.  Check your local stores.  The box is a decent size and will hold lots of treats if you can't find the cookies.  

stampin up, delightfully eclectic

Make your own!

5 1/2" x 7 1/2"
On the short side score at 1/2", 1 1/2" and 4 1/2"
On the long side score at 1", 3 1/2", 4 1/2" and 7"

DSP 2 1/4" x 2 3/4"

Check out the video for all the details.  Make sure to subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  

stampin up, delightfully eclectic



No comments: