Thursday, September 28, 2023

Shimmer Above It All

Yesterday I shared a card featuring the Above It All Bundle.  Today I'm sharing another card with the same bundle.  I used the same measurements of everything but changed out the colors for a completly different look.  Instead of stamping the tram card I used the dies to create my tram car.  I used lots of specialty paper for lots of added sparkle and shine.  My tram car is all die cut from the Soft Shimmer Paper and I used Silver Foil for the mechanism.  So much sparkle!

stampin up, above it all

I used a range of blues for my ink blended background and went with Pecan Pie cardstock for my mountains.  My greeting is from the Go To Greetings Set.  

Make your own:
Bubble Bath 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Berry Burst 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Basic White 5" x 3 3/4", scrap for greeting
Pecan Pie 2" x 3 3/4" cut with die
Soft Shimmer and Silver Foil for die cutting

Make sure you check out yesterday's post for a video and lots of tips on ink blending.  I have a full supply list below, you can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 
 

No comments: