Friday, September 22, 2023

Gorgeously Made Cookie Slider-VIDEO

Today I have a fun a quick box that is perfect to have in your stash for some amazing gifts!  This one is fun and easy to customize to any color palette/occasion.  Today I'm using the Delightfully Eclectic DSP and the Gorgeously Made Dies for a stunner of a box!  

stampin up, gorgeously made

My greeting is from the Everyday Thanks Set.  I love this simple greeting.  I kept my colors bold with a pop of Bubble Bath.  The Black DSP and Azure Afternoon are amazing, I love Bubble Bath paired up, it is my favorite new color and it goes with everything!

stampin up, gorgeously made

The Gorgeously Made Dies are a great set to have.  Put this one in your stash.  I used some Azure Afternoon Ribbon from the Sheer Ribbon Combo. It adds a fun touch to the slider.  

stampin up, gorgeously made

Why is it a slider?  When you pull the ribbon up, your treat slides right out! So fun!  I found these wafer cookies at Sam's Club.  They're affordable, especially if you're making a bunch of these.  

Make your own!
Azure Afternoon 5" x 7"
On the long side score at 1/2", 1 1/2", 3 3/4" and 4 3/4"

Delightfully Eclectic DSP
2" x 4 3/4"
2" x 1"

Check out the video for all the details on this fun slider box.  While you're there subscribe to my channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, gorgeously made

Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!

No comments: