Wednesday, September 6, 2023

New Catalog Launch PLUS Double Pocket Card-VIDEO

Today is the day we've been waiting for! It's the launch day for our new September-December Mini Catalog!  I'm so excited for this one.  I'm ready for fall, I'm ready for Christmas projects, let's get crafting!  Today I'm sharing an amazing double pocket card.  I saw this style of card by Lisa Curcio and I LOVED it!!  I shared this card with team last month in a craft along event I do with them every quarter.  I love seeing their take on these fun cards!  Join my team, don't miss the fun! 

stampin up, beary cute, beary christmas

This adorable double pocket card features the Beary Christmas DSP and the Beary Cute Bundle both brand new in the new Mini Catalog.  Grab yours quick!  Punch bundles are always sooo popular!  My double pocket card is the perfect place to stick a gift card or two plus a note inside.  You could also stick photos, tea bags, small treats or gifts in the pockets too.  Endless options! 

stampin up, beary christmas, beary cute

I also used the new Deckled Circles and Iridescent Ribbon from the mini catalog.  There are so many great products in this catalog.  Check my video for two other examples of this fun fold card.  PLUS LOTS of other cards from a swap I did featuring new Mini Catalog products!  

stampin up, beary Christmas, beary cute

Make your own!

Beary Christmas DSP 8 12" x 11"
On the short side score at 4 1/4"
On the long side score at 5 1/2"

Night Of Navy 4 5/8" x 3 3/8"

Basic White 5" x 3 3/4" and 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"

Make sure to check out my video for all the details on this card and for LOTS of samples of other Mini Catalog products!  While you're there subscribe to my YouTube Channel so you never miss a video.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store. 

stampin up, beary cute, beary Christmas

 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!



No comments: