Monday, September 18, 2023

Alphabet A La Mode Thanks

If I had to choose a Designer Series Paper in the Mini Catalog that I could use over and over and over again it would be the Garden Walk DSP.  This DSP is gorgeous!  They're colors that I would never choose on my own but in the DSP they look amazing!  The patterns are gorgeous and they span the entire year from soft and springy to muted and fall like to Christmas.  Just a stunner!  

stampin up, garden walk

With the DSP as the star of this card I wanted to keep everything else simple.  I added a greeting using the Alphabet A La Mode Dies.  I wasn't sure I needed these dies but now that I have them I'll be using them all the time!  They're definitely worth the investment!  Make sure you add an adhesive sheet on the back of the cardstock before you die cut it for easy, effortless and mess free gluing!  I finished the card with some Brass Butterflies.  Quick, easy and stunning!  This is a card you could mass produce.  I have a full supply list below.  You can shop for these products in my Online Store.  


Shop my Online Store
 
Special Release DSP available while supplies last!
 

No comments: