Friday, April 26, 2019

To A Wild Rose-Gorgeous!

The new To A Wild Rose stamp set has to be one of my absolute favorites from the new catalog!  I can't stop using it!  I paired it with one of our new In Colors for this card.  Check out the new Purple Posy!  It coordinates so great with Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape, it will be a color combo I reach for all the time!  To A Wild Rose is a three step stamp and each layer is prettier than the next.
There are dies that coordinate with this set.  They cut out the flower, leaves and that amazing stitched label.  I LOVE the 'blessed' greeting and spent some time fussy cutting that for some added detail.  LOVE!!!  This stamp set is created by Mary Ellen Byler who is a Stampin' Up! Million Dollar Achiever.  I can't wait to use this set more and more and more!  I just LOVE it!!  I have LOTS more samples to share with this set coming soon! These products will all be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog.  Can't wait?  Join my team in May and add these items in your starter kit!  Contact me for more details stamperrdn@q.com.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sold me; sometimes I don't buy the In-Colors due to their short catalog life, but wow I have to have it "all" now! Lovely card. -Donna S

Rosemarie Schmidt said...

I just saw your card and I absolutely loved it! I have this stamp set and I have never seen it done as beautifully as YOURS! You have inspired me to try to make a card as lovely as this card!
I hope you know how talented you are. Thank you for sharing!

Unknown said...

Your card is lovely. May I bask where you got you cardstock for background. Thanks in advice