Friday, April 12, 2019

Memories and More Week Day 5

All week long I'm sharing cards that feature Memories and More products.  Our Memories and More cards are for so much more than just memory keeping.  The card packs come with 50 cards, specialty cards and sticker sheets.  You can also get card bases with envelopes in two different sizes to make amazing cards.  All of the cards I'm sharing this week feature the Delightfully Detailed Memories and More Cards, plus the card bases, also the Faceted Dots and White Sheer Ribbon.  I didn't pull in any additional stamps, ink or cardstock (unless noted).  I love all of these cards that I'm sharing this week!  You can shop for Memories and More products in my Online Store.  These two cards feature the large Memories and More cards.  This is my final day sharing these Memories and More cards I hope you've enjoyed it.  I am currently in Salt Lake City, UT ready to head to Stampin' Up!'s On Stage event for demonstrators! I'm so excited.  Watch for updates in my Ruth's Stamping Corner VIP Group and on my blog next week!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: