Monday, April 15, 2019

Cards For Guys Class

A couple weeks ago I had an amazing and fun class featuring all cards for men.  I know that I struggle with masculine Cards but I always try to do a masculine card class at least once a year to break out of my own comfort zone.  This first card was inspired by a card I saw on Pintrest made by Lisa Pretto.  There was no direct link back to her blog but her card from Pintrest inspired me.  I love the Sheltering Tree Stamp Set in the Annual Catalog.  I love the vast variety of trees you can make with it.
The next card was made with the Let It Ride Set in the Occasions Catalog.  I am loving every card I make with this set. The more I use it the more I love it!
The next one is probably my favorite.  I love incorporating gift card holders into cards and this pocket from the Pocket Full Of Sunshine Set in the Annual Catalog just screamed for a gift card!  How fun!!!
If the last card wasn't my favorite this one sure is!!!  I used the Bubble Over Set from the Annual Catalog and matching framelits for this card but the fun isn't on the outside, though it is super cute!!! The real magic is on the inside.....
….We made a fun pop up card!!!  This pop up card is super simple! I took a piece of cardstock that is 1"x5" and scored every inch.  Adhere it into a square and attach two of the sides to the fold inside your card.  It's easy and fun!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: