Friday, April 5, 2019

Masculine class boxes

I have a really fun box to share today.  This box will be given away to all of my attendees tomorrow at my Cards For Guys Class.  The box holds a couple instant coffee's and the box is soooo cute too!!!!  I got the idea for the box from Julie, another Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, here.  I used her design for the box and just modified my measurements a little to fit the coffee.  If you want to recreate this coffee box follow Julie's instructions in her video and use these measurements: You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5 1/2" x 7 1/2".  On the 5 1/2" side score at 5/8", 2 5/8", 3 1/4" and 5 1/4" (NOTE: You'll be left with a quarter inch tab on this side.  This is where your adhesive will go.  It's a tiny width for a tab, but I designed it specifically so that I could get 2 out of a standard piece of cardstock.  I used Tear Tape to hold my box together, any excess Tear Tape that doesn't fit on the tab just fold back on itself.). On the 7 1/2" side score at 5/8", 1 1/4", 6 1/4" and 6 7/8".

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!
 

No comments: