Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Memories and More Week Day 2

All week long I'm sharing cards that feature Memories and More products.  Our Memories and More cards are for so much more than just memory keeping.  The card packs come with 50 cards, specialty cards and sticker sheets.  You can also get card bases with envelopes in two different sizes to make amazing cards.  All of the cards I'm sharing this week feature the Delightfully Detailed Memories and More Cards, plus the card bases, also the Faceted Dots and White Sheer Ribbon.  I didn't pull in any additional stamps, ink or cardstock (unless noted).  I love all of these cards that I'm sharing this week!  You can shop for Memories and More products in my Online Store.  These two cards feature the small Memories and More cards.  I love how effortless these cards are.  I especially love that some of the cards have this amazing watercolor wash that looks like you spent hours creating when really this card was very quick to come together.  For the 'congratulations' card I trimmed down another card for the black strip.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: