Thursday, April 18, 2019

On Stage and NEW STUFF!!!

Last weekend I had soooooo much fun in Salt Lake City, UT for Stampin' Up!'s On Stage Event.  On Stage is a demonstrator only event where demonstrators get their first look at new products and hello the new catalog! We drove to SLC from Albuquerque, it was about a 10 hour drive. I had the pleasure of going with my BFF and fellow demonstrator Kim.

The drive up was a little sketchy but beautiful.  We drove through a couple snow storms and kept finding mountains that looked like this.  Beautiful!  The drive home was sunny and 70 degrees, a far cry from our drive up at 35 degrees!

We got there a day early and spent Friday exploring downtown and figuring out where we were going, and taking a quick road trip to the Stampin' Up! home office in Riverton, UT.
We didn't get to tour the building, they had announced that no tours would be allowed during On Stage, but we did get our picture taken with Stampin' Up!'s iconic rock at the entrance to the home office.  So fun!  
Friday night we got to attend Stampin' Up!'s leaders event CentreStage.  This is an event only for demonstrators that hold a certain title.  We were treated to dinner, a beautiful leather clutch and of course the catalog early!!  Whooohooo!!!
I was so excited that I got to share this experience with Kim.  We had such a great time!
Saturday was the On Stage event, our fellow Albuquerque demo friend flew in for the day for this event, her name is also Kim LOL.  I'm in a Kim sandwich! We had a great time stamping, learning chatting with some of the board of directors and of course oohhhing and ahhhing over the new catalog!
Donna Griffith from the home office was there.  She's super sweet and I loved getting to chat with her a little at the event.
Of course there was stamping and lots of new products.  One of the great things about these events is seeing the products in person.  Sometimes it's hard to see how amazing something is from a picture.  Seeing it in person is one of the best parts! There were tons of product display boards that showed new suites, DSP, accessories, colors, Memories and More and sooo soooo much more!!!  Take a look at all the amazing things in our new catalog!  Whooo hooo!!!  




I can't wait to get my hands on these products!  Especially the Dinoroar Suite!  It's my favorite for sure!  Now is a great time to join my team.  Demonstrators can see the new catalog now and we can preorder select products in May.  If you love to get new products early AND get a discount on them join my team today!  Signing up is easy you can do it at my website here.
I'll be back on Monday with some cute projects!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: