Thursday, May 3, 2018

Varied Vases

The Varied Vases set is an adorable set in the upcoming 2018-2019 Annual Catalog.  I love this set!!!  I love the fun and simple images of this set and I love that they layer so easily.  I added some lace texture with the lace image from the Touches Of Texture stamp set.   
For the flower I stamped the outline image in Wisteria Wonder then I stamped the inside of the flowers with Wisteria Wonder that I stamped off once on some scratch paper for a lighter look.  For the water in the vase I stamped the solid vase image in Pool Party but I only inked it up about half way leaving the vase half full...or half empty???  The greeting is from a new set called Enjoy Life.  I also used the Enjoy Life set on this card from a couple weeks ago.  This card is easy to mass produce, and I know I made 40 of them! I love them and how beautiful they came out!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

1 comment:

NigelAnderson said...

Have you ever thought about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and all. However imagine if you added some great graphics or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this website could definitely be one of the very best in its niche. Excellent blog!
metal wall art wholesale