Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Abstract Impressions And New Colors!

If you follow me on Facebook you may have already seen this card from my Facebook Live yesterday.  I had so much fun creating it and I absolutely love how it came out!!  I used some of my favorite new products that will be available on June 1st or NOW if you want to join my team.  The card base is my favorite Coastal Cabana and I paired it with a few new colors, Granny Apple Green, Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather.    
The butterfly is from our new Springtime Impressions Framelits, I LOVE this butterfly!  I cut it 3 times, twice from Gorgeous Grape then once with the Highland Heather.  I covered the top butterfly with lots of Wink of Stella for lots of added glimmer!  I finished the card with some Stitched Circle framelits and a new Pearlized Doily.  So pretty!!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: