Friday, May 25, 2018

Kindness Changes Everything

I've been so obsessed with this set, Abstract Impressions, this week. I promise next week you'll see lot of cards from other new sets.  This is probably one of my favorite floral sets ever!  Put it on your wishlist!  I love the greetings in this set especially this 'kindness changes everything' greeting.  I want to put this on every single card I make.  What would the world look like if we were all a little kinder?  Kindness changes everything! What would the world look like if we all did one random act of kindness every day?  From something as simple as smiling at a stranger you pass, to mailing a card to a friend for no other reason than to tell them you love them, to helping out someone in clear need of help.  What would happen?  Kindness changes everything.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: