Monday, May 14, 2018

Some Of My Favorite Retiring Sets

Over the weekend I held my last class of the 2017-2018 Annual Catalog.  It was Retiring Favorites.  We all have those sets we're sad to see go.  These are some of my favorites, if they're your favorites too make sure you grab them quickly they're only available for a couple more weeks! This first card uses the Message In A Bottle set.  I love this one, I love the fun and whimsical images and greetings!
This card uses the Watercolor Words set.  I've used this one a lot.  I love the sketchy look to the greetings and images.  I love the softness of this card and the pearls add a touch of elegance. The Daffodil Delight dots that are scattered around are from the Birthday Blooms set which is also retiring.    
The Watts Of Occasions set is a great year round set.  It has greetings fro everyday occasions as well as a Christmas one, you can easily use this set all year long! I think it makes great masculine cards.  We also used the retiring Work Of Art set to add the Crushed Curry to the light bulb.  I love this cute fun card!
Finally, we made a beautiful card using the Definitely Dahlia Background stamp.  I love this gorgeous flower!  I love the elegance of the Berry Burst and Basic Black together.  The greeting is from Just Add Text another retiring set with amazing sentiments!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: