Thursday, May 17, 2018

Gorgeous Grape Butterfly

This card makes me soooo happy! There are soooo many new products on this card, I LOVE them all and can't wait to share them with you!  Let's start with Gorgeous Grape! Wow!!  For you purple lovers, I know you've waited a long time for a true and beautiful purple, Gorgeous Grape is the best!!!  You'll love it!!!!  I love it!  I keep reaching for it with multiple projects. I also used a new stamp set, Accented Blooms for the flowers.  I Gold heat embossed them then did some messy watercoloing.  I LOVE IT! 
The butterfly is die cut with our new Springtime Impressions Framelits.  I also used those same framelits yesterday on this card. I cut out the butterfly multiple times in the cardstock, vellum and gold foil.  I love the texture and dimension it adds. I added a little White heat embossed greeting stamped with another new set Itty Bitty Greetings.  I used another new color, another great purple, Highland Heather.  I finished the card with some gold sequins and trim on the side.  Sooooo pretty!!  I love this card so much!  I love how well our products all coordinate together!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: