Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Abstract Impresssions

One of the stamp sets I'm most excited about in the new catalog is this set, Abstract Impressions. It is a beautiful layering stamp set that I am obsessed with!  I can't wait to use this set more! First I pulled out my Coastal Cabana card stock. I. AM. SO. EXCITED. TO. USE. COASTAL. CABANA. AGAIN!!!!!  This has always been my all time favorite color and when it retired years ago I went through some major withdraws.  I'm so happy it's back and in our Brights Collection!  Yay!!!  I also used Poppy Parade and Mint Macaron on this card, also returning In Colors.  I used my framelit to emboss my Coastal Cabana card stock with our new embossing mats.  I'm so excited to use those more too!!      
I finished the card with a gold embossed greeting on some vellum and some gold sequins.  I love the metallic look it brings to this card.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my, I love the colours you've chosen and your layout. The vellum sentiment strip is perfect to allow that pretty background to shine through. Thanks! Chris in Calgary AB