Friday, March 16, 2018

Waterfront Three Ways

The Waterfront stamp set from the Occasions catalog is so popular.  If you search for this stamp set on Pintrest you will never ever find the bottom of that page.  There. Are. So. Many. Samples.  Every one of them is gorgeous!  This stamp set makes it so easy to create beautiful cards! This first card I only used 2 ink colors, not counting the black for the greeting.  I used Smoky Slate and Soft Sky.  So pretty!
This next card is a beautiful beach scene! If you're somewhere looking at snow this might be just what you need! I love the little palm trees in this set! I love the sketchy look to the stamps, it makes it look like the image is watercolored! 
The final card is a city scape.  This was not my original idea, I've seen lots of different versions of this card all over Facebook and Pintrest.  I don't know who the original creator is.  I love this card!  I used glossy cardstock for some added shine and stamped in Black Archival ink. After the ink was good and dry I inked over the top of it with some Poweder Pink, Lemon Lime Twist and Berry Burst.  I love blending colors on glossy cardstock because they blend soooo easily!  For a final touch to the buildings I added some lights to them with a white gel pen.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: