Thursday, March 22, 2018

Garden Girl Easter Baskets

These adorable mini Easter Baskets are so perfect to hand out to friends, family coworkers or anyone!  These are not my original design.  I saw Erica make these on a Facebook live a few weeks ago.  You can see her video here. I used the Garden Girl set in the Annual Catalog for the little bunny, the greeting is from Teeny Tiny Wishes.  
My basket started with a 4 1/2" square for my basket and scored at 1 1/2" on both sides for mine.  In Erica's video she used a 6 " x 6" piece and scored at 2 " and 4"  so her basket is slightly larger.  I wanted to get two baskets per sheet of cardstock.  Such a cute basket and perfect for Easter treats!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

PS This post is my 2500 blog post!  Whoa!!! That's a LOT!!

1 comment:

sylvia said...

Why, this is just so dang cute. Thanks for sharing...I love coming to your blog...your ideas and creations are fantastic. Thanks for your talent and thanks for your ideas...God bless.