Monday, March 26, 2018

Cards From My Team

I recently did a swap with my talented team and here's the cards everyone made, they did a fantastic job! This first one is from Gina. I love this masculine card. 

 This is Michelle's.  This is one of my favorite DSP's I love the colors in here! 

 This is Carol's.  The Tutti Frutti suite is so cute! I hope it sticks around! 

 This is Kim M's. I love anything paired with black.  I love that classic look! 

 This is Erin's. So cute!  I think we all have a friend that loves coffee! 

 This is Kim S's.  This is such a fun card! I love everything about it!

 This is Cindy's card.  Really pretty and elegant. 

 This is Pam's. This set is another one of my favorites!  Love the jars! 

 This is Ema's.  So cute!  I love the wizard, and this entire set!  I haven't had the chance to play with it as much as I would have hoped! 

 Anne did a fun fold which I LOVE!  How sweet is that little parrot! 

Finally we have Nikki's card.  So cute!!!  I don't like kiwi's but I love this card!  As you can see we do lots of fun stuff as a team.  There's still time to join my team and get the AMAZING Sale-a-Bration deal!  When you join my team by March 31 you get to choose any two stamp sets free!!!  This is an incredible deal.  But hurry you only have a few days to get this deal and join my team!  Join now here

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: