Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Sunshine And Rainbows Make and Takes

I loved our make and takes from my downline appreciation event!  They used their goodie bags from yesterday's post to make their make and takes. First was this super cute card holder.  I love the gold and black together!  All those gold pieces are from the gold vinyl stickers! 
When you open it up there's two pockets perfect for holding some cards!  Soooo cute!!!!  This would also make a beautiful design for a wedding invitation and have all the wedding details on the inside.  The outside measures 11" x 11 1/4".  On the 11" side score at 5 1/2", on the 11 1/4" side score at 6". When you fold it up there is one side that is shorter than the other, this is the side that goes inside to create your pockets.  Cut them at angles and you're done!
The two cards that went inside were this adorable rainbow card!!!  We used the Stamparatus for this one I had 3 plates and had two arches on each plate, they were all lined up perfectly so you just had to ink and stamp!  So pretty!!! 
This was our final card, also inspired by Erica Cerwin's PDF tutorial I mentioned yesterday.  I love this card!  I came out so cute!!!  What a great encouragement card to send to anyone!!!  It's never too late to join my team and join me at my fall appreciation event! Right now is the BEST time to join!  Through the end of the month (HURRY you only have a few days left!) during Sale-a-Bration you can choose two additional stamp sets FREE with your kit!  Get those expensive ones you've had your eye on!!! The kit is only $99 and you get to choose $125 in any products YOU want PLUS the two free sets!  It's an amazing deal!!!  Join my team today!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


No comments: