Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Sunshine And Rainbows Brunch

Over the weekend I held my first Downline Appreciation Event!  It was so much fun!!  This is an event that I plan to host for my team members twice a year.  We'll do a spring one and fall one.  The brunch theme was centered around the Sunshine and Rainbows Bundle in the Occasions Catalog.  This is one of my favorite bundles!! I shared the invitation I sent to my whole team here.  It's never too late to join my team and right now is the BEST time to join!  Through the end of the month (HURRY you only have a few days left!) during Sale-a-Bration you can choose two additional stamp sets FREE with your kit!  Get those expensive ones you've had your eye on!!! The kit is only $99 and you get to choose $125 in any products YOU want PLUS the two free sets!  It's an amazing deal!!!  Join my team today!!!

They were all invited to come enjoy a fun brunch and fellowship and make some pretty fun projects!  The tables were decorated of course with rainbows!  There were rainbow activities on the table as well as a goody bag for each of them and a full bouquet of flowers! 

The flowers were easy to make but a little time consuming but I think they were totally worth it!  They came out fantastic!  To make each flower I hand cut 8 petals, a rough petal shape is fine, when they're all glued together you'll never notice minor imperfections. I used some hot glue to adhere all 8 petals together and some glitter hot glue to add to the centers of each flower.  So pretty!!!!    
 Everyone's goody bag had supplies in it that they needed for their make and takes. They had the Painted Love Gold Vinyl Stickers, a whole roll of the Whisper White Organza Ribbon and package of the Metallic Enamel Shapes.  They had plenty to take home for other projects! They were all packaged in our 6"x17" Gusseted Cello Bags and filled with the Sweet Soiree Ready Shreddie.  I make a quick tag using the Apron of Love set.  So cute!!!!
 To eat, we enjoyed rainbow waffles with lots of topping options!  There was maple syrup, homemade strawberry jam, pecans, whip cream, berries and bananas!  We also had yummy sausage and yogurt too.
I'll share the make and takes tomorrow! But we all had the opportunity to use the AMAZING Stamparatus! to make one of the cards!  I LOVE that tool!!!  Check back tomorrow for all the amazing make and takes!!!
For my team members who aren't local or weren't able to attend.  I offered an appreciation to go kit, which included basically everything except the food.  I'll mail it to them to enjoy! I also had gifts for everyone to take home, there were these fun rainbow lollipops as well as....

... these super cute rainbow colored unicorn boxes.  I had a little help in planning this event.  Erica Cerwin has PDF classes on her blog.  I saw the Sunshine and Rainbows one and had to get that one for my event!  If you're interested in learning how to make these gifts you can check out Erica's PDF here.  It was a great event!  I'm so excited for the next one!  Join my team today and join me in the fall at my next appreciation event!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: