Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Truly Tailored Three Ways

I hear all the time 'I struggle with masculine cards', 'I need masculine card ideas', 'I never have masculine cards on hand'. The Truly Tailored bundle is probably the best bundle for masculine cards!  The greetings are fun and classy, the paper is amazing and perfect for any guy!!!  Plus there's a coordinating punch which really makes everything better!
I love all the patterns on the DSP. Especially the glasses and bow ties, they're by far my favorite! I love how easily you can use this punch to create backgrounds and it all fits together perfectly!
There's so many more images and greetings in this set.  I can't wait to play with this card more.  I love this card.  I took an 4 1/4" x 11" piece of cardstock and scored it at 4" and 9 1/2".  The shorter end I embossed with the stripe embossing folder.  
It tucks under the label to make a fun fold card. So fun!!!!  Who wouldn't love this card!  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: