Thursday, October 12, 2017

More Stamping With Baby Wipes

Yesterday I shared some samples of stamping with baby wipes.  Today I have more.  I love these samples so much!  The color pallet is so pretty!  For all of these I used Daffodil Delight, Lemon Lime Twist, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo reinkers.  I love how they blended and stamped!  I prefer to do my baby wipe stamping on our glossy paper.  I think the colors end up more vibrant and I love that glossy look to them too.  
You can see the difference in the two Happy Birthday cards.  The top one is on glossy paper, this one is on shimmer white card stock.  I love bright vibrant colors of the glossy one, but this shimmery white one is pretty amazing too! 
With this color pallet and the feathers from the Feather Together set I stamped 8 cards, and added different greetings to them, showing just how versatile it can be.  But when you're done what do you do with your baby wipe, it's all inky??? 
Well I carefully picked up my baby wipe pallet and pressed it onto some more pieces of glossy card stock.  I made 4 different background this way.  The texture and pattern in the baby wipes also 'stamps' onto your card stock creating an effortless look!  Let it dry and again stamp over it. This Christmas card is so fun!
For some of the other backgrounds I stamped and made some cute tags.  I love the bold black on these bright colors!
This is my favorite tag.  It was effortless on my my part but it looks like I could have spent hours making that beautiful northern lights scene!  I have only 2 more techniques to share from my summit demo!

Thanks for looking see you soon!!! 

No comments: