Monday, October 30, 2017

Christmas Card Stamp a Stack

Over the weekend I had my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack.  I was blown away at how quickly spots went for this class!  Within a week my class had sold out!  I'm so glad that my guests love coming to it as much as I love to prep it.  At the class everyone made 20 cards.  4 each of these 5 designs.  The cards are kept pretty simple because again, 20 cards! This first card uses the Painted Harvest set in the Holiday Catalog.  I love stamps that can be used for multiple seasons! 
This card is probably my favorite.  I love the Powder Pink and the big bold snowflake!  But mostly I love the glimmer paper leaves!  So pretty!
This card is another favorite. It's so simple and quick and spot lights some of our amazing DSP.  I love all the patterns in the Be Merry DSP pack.  This holiday DSP is in the Annual Catalog and should not be overlooked.
This elegant Carols of Christmas Bundle is so pretty!  I love all the metallic shine it has! 
Finally this card.  I really love.  They're not your traditional holiday colors and I love the simplicity of it.  

Thanks for looking, see you soon!

No comments: