Friday, October 27, 2017

Color Theory Thanks

I love our Color Theory DSP!  I love the colors, I love the simplicity of the patterns I love how easy they are to use!  I decided to make a stack of notecards using the Color Theory DSP and just a couple of stamp sets.  I used All Things Thanks for the greeting and the rest of the stamps come from the Jar Of Love set. 
I kept the cards simple and kept them monochromatic.  I love this ombre pattern DSP.  For the flowers on all of them I stamped the bottom layer off on scratch paper first for a lighter shade then the top layer without stamping off for the bolder shade.  
 I love the leaves and branches stamped on the DSP behind the greeting.  I think it really works to tie the images all together. I'm not a huge Crushed Curry fan, but I LOVE this card! 
I'm not sure which color I love the most!  The greeting was stamped in Memento Black ink (it's my go to for black) and then I used the Stitched Shapes framelits to cut it out.  
These cards came together really quick thanks to the DSP!  Because the pattern is so simple and pretty you really don't need to do anything else to the cards!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: