Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Hug In a Mug-We're All Mad Here

I'm not sure if I've ever mentioned my love of Disney here....no?  Well I have a passion for all things Disney and this card happened by accident but I couldn't be happier with it!!!  The original plan was to make a stack of cups then use one of the cute greetings from the Hug In A Mug set, but once they were all stacked all I kept thinking about was the Mad Hatter and how adorable these cups would be at his tea party.  So instead of using a greeting from the set I pulled out my Labeler Alphabet and made my own from a line from the movie.  I cut them out and adhered them a little off because well, the Mad Hatter is a little off so it seemed fitting.
The mugs were all stamped in Black Archival and water colored with our ink pads and an aqua painter.  Once the mugs were all dry I added some stamped details to all of them with the black ink.  Super cute!  I love this card!  If you have a Disney fan in your life, or maybe just an Alice fan they'll love this card too!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: