Thursday, September 7, 2017

Day 4: Week of Great Big Greetings

We are on day 4 of my week long salute to the Great Big Greetings set.  What do you think so far? I love this sweet simple card!  It's one of my favorites.  This card would be easy to customize in ANY color!  I used Berry Burst and Powder Pink for mine but you could make this in shades of blues, greens, yellows, oranges, reds there's no end!  It's super sweet!
For the bottom heart in Berry Burst I wanted it to stand out a little more so I covered the heart in our Fine Tip Glue and then sprinkled a little Dazzling Details Glitter over it.  Then let it dry completely.  I love the sparkle and shine it gives!  Tomorrows my last day of the Great Big Greetings week long celebration!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: