Thursday, September 28, 2017

Gold Year of Cheer

This card has so much gold on it I just LOVE it!!!  I used lots of fun, sparkling items from the Year Of Cheer Suite in the Holiday Catalog.  The Year of Cheer DSP is so gorgeous!  I think this plaid gold pattern is my favorite!  I also used the foil snowflakes-gold side out of course!  For even more gold I used some gold thread and sequin trim.  Love it all!!!  The greeting is from the Hostess only stamp set that you can only get with a $300 workshop or order.  I stamped it in Black Archival and in VersaMark so that I could gold emboss the letters!  So pretty!!!
We are only 2 days from my hugs Tips and Techniques Summit!  The final, final, final preps start today!  I'm headed to the venue to begin prepping-and Shannon West arrives tomorrow!  I can't wait!  I'll have lots and lots and lots to share about the Summit next week and make sure you 'like' me on Facebook for updates and some live videos throughout the weekend!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: