Monday, November 21, 2016

You're The Friend

I'm pretty happy with this card.  I really love the simple rainbow pattern, can you tell I'm loving playing with my sponge daubers lately?  This card showcases embossing resist at it's best!  If you've never tried embossing resist what are you waiting for!?!  I simple embossed the greeting, and used my sponge dauber to add some ink over it. The embossed areas resist the ink and your stamped image shines through!  You don't have to use sponge daubers to add ink you can also use a brayer or color spritzer or stamp another solid image over it too. 
I finished the card with some Gold Glimmer stars and a strip of Gold Glimmer under the tag.  Everything is layered up on a piece of our Glassine Sheets.  These are such awesome sheets and I think are underrated in the catalog.  But they add this slightly shiny fun texture to any card!  That is layered on a polka dot embossed layer of white cardstock.  I just LOVE it all!!!! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: