Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Shades of Purple Sympathy

Last week my downline Michelle hosted a shoebox swap and invited me to come along.  I was so happy to! Her theme was 'life events' weddings, babys, death....major life events.  I made this sympathy card.  I'm not sure I've ever paired Wisteria Wonder and Elegant Eggplant together but I love the look of them together.  I used my Penned and Painted set which makes the most beautiful flowers. I white heat embossed the greeting and added a doily because....why not!?
I love the look of the embossed polka dots with stamped stripes.  It's so pretty.  I have a bunch of cards to share with your tomorrow from the swap!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: