Featured Post

2017 Christmas Card Stamp a Stack!

It's time for my annual Christmas Card Stamp a Stack! This class is always popular and always sells out!!!!  Don't wait to sign up!...

Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Panara Cards

I've setting myself up at our local Panara Bread restaurant once a month for the last couple of months.  If you stop by you can make 2 cards.  These were the 2 cards we made in October.  They're quick and simple so you can do them and be on your way, or stay and chat, I like that too!  I'll be taking November and December off at Panara but will resume in January for Sale-a-Bration.  November and December tend to be extra busy so I decided it was best just to skip them.  
This little reindeer is made from the Foxy Friends set! See it's for any occasion!!  I love that!  I hope you can join me in January for my next Panara class! 

No comments: