Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Non Traditional Christmas

I issued a challenge to my downline to make cards with non traditional colors.  Some of my favorite cards are ones that don't have your typical red and greens.  When I give them a challenge I do it too!  This was my card, I couldn't love it more!!!  First of all there's gold. That's all there's Gold Glimmer Paper.....that's literally all you need! But that gold glimmer paper is in the shape of a reindeer so now it's unstoppable!  Then I added in some trees in Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach....come on that is the best color combo ever!  There's really not a lot of stamping on here.  I pulled out the Santa's Sleigh and Christmas greetings framelits for this card.
I wanted to add a little something behind the trees so I used my diagonal strip background stamp and added some subtle stripes back there in Pink Pirouette.  I also embossed some snowflakes in clear to give it some extra texture!  It's such a pretty card and I can't wait to share the cards that my fellow demonstrators will make too!  Look for those in a couple weeks!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: