Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Non Traditional Christmas

I issued a challenge to my downline to make cards with non traditional colors.  Some of my favorite cards are ones that don't have your typical red and greens.  When I give them a challenge I do it too!  This was my card, I couldn't love it more!!!  First of all there's gold. That's all there's Gold Glimmer Paper.....that's literally all you need! But that gold glimmer paper is in the shape of a reindeer so now it's unstoppable!  Then I added in some trees in Flirty Flamingo and Peekaboo Peach....come on that is the best color combo ever!  There's really not a lot of stamping on here.  I pulled out the Santa's Sleigh and Christmas greetings framelits for this card.
I wanted to add a little something behind the trees so I used my diagonal strip background stamp and added some subtle stripes back there in Pink Pirouette.  I also embossed some snowflakes in clear to give it some extra texture!  It's such a pretty card and I can't wait to share the cards that my fellow demonstrators will make too!  Look for those in a couple weeks!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: