Tuesday, February 16, 2016

What I Love

I've shared my pure joy with you about the glitter tape here.  But in case you didn't believe me or want to see more of it.  Here it is!!  I'm so pleased to share this card.  Other than the card base and the adhesive it's made from ALL FREE Sale-a-Bration items.  LOVE!!!  First the glitter tape because I can't stop using it!  I think my favorite is the gold, but I do love the white especially because you can make it any color you need it to be!  I used the white tape to make a border on my card, then for an additional pop of color I used the gold tape to hold the layers down.  Obviously this part is just for show, but it looks good! 
I told you this entire card was with FREE Sale-a-Bration products.  Those two layers the heart and the turquoise layer under are Project Life cards from the Memories In The Making Collection.  There are a lot of fun cards in this collections.  Let's start with the bottom layer.  There's lots of white cards with white embossing on them.  I love this because, like I did here, you can add color to it to coordinate with ANY project!  I use my sponge daubers and went for a kind of ombre look using Island Indigo, Tempting Turquoise and Pool Party.  The heart card, also from the collection, is layered over the top for a pretty cool effect!  I used Staz-On for the greeting (from the Sale-a-Bration set What I Love) on the window sheet card.  That completed this card.  Really easy, fun and all made with FREE STUFF!!!  It can't get better than that!!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: