Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Thursday, February 11, 2016

Big News: Glitter Tape

Big news you guys!  Guess what's happening in less than a week!?  NEW Sale-a-Bration options are being offered!  You guys....it's glitter tape!  GLITTER TAPE!!!!!  This stuff is sooooooo amazing!!!  My favorite Sale-a-Bration choice this year by far...maybe my favorite ever!!!  I've been making a lot of cards lately, they've all had glitter tape on them.  I seriously cannot not use it.  It's so easy and the best way to add glitter to anything.  Wait there's more!  As if I need to add to the value of this tape.  The glitter doesn't rub off!!!  I'm not bothered by a few pieces of glitter that come off the glimmer paper, but I know my husband is.  This tape is husband approved!  I could go on and on and on about the amazing features of this product.  But I think it will sell itself! 
It comes in 3 colors; Gold, Silver and White----You can use a sponge dauber and make the white one ANY color you want!  EEEEEKKKK!!!!  I am over the moon for this product...in case you can't tell :)  Again it will be available as a Sale-a-Bration option starting Tuesday, February 16.  There's also a couple more adorable stamp sets coming too!  I hope you enjoy this simple card, and enjoy the sparkle!

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: