Featured Post

2017 New Catalog Stamp Camp and Retired Stamp Set Sale!

This year's Stamp Camp will be amazing!  With fantastic new products and beautiful new colors you won't want to miss it!!  Space is...

Monday, February 8, 2016

Spoons

I'm CASEing Target today.  Yep it's true.  While in Target not long ago I passed the card section.  I don't usually stop but there was one that caught my eye and made me laugh.  Then I realized I could make it.  In the Cups and Kettles Framelits come with a full set of utensils.  For this card I only needed the spoon.  This is a tiny 3x3 card.  You could easily make this a full sized card.  The top of the card has a little pull tab.........



......when you pull it up it reveals the word 'wanna'.  I thought it was such a cute card and for less than the $5 Target wanted for it.  Really adorable card and so timely with Valentine's day in less than a week.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: