Tuesday, February 9, 2016

February Stamp Set Of The Month

This year I'm doing a featured stamp set of the month.  This month the stamp set is Balloon Celebration!  I really love this stamp set and of course the coordinating balloon punch!  When you purchase this stamp set from me this month only, you get the stamp set for $25 and you can add on the Balloon Bouquet Punch for only $16.  PLUS you get supplies to make these three cards!  (This offer only valid through me, this is not a Stampin' Up! company promotion)
How cute are these cards.  The one with the mugs, so cute, so simple!!  I just love them.  Then there's this one that's classy and beautiful!  So pretty!!!  
And finally the fun bright, cheerful one!  Don't you love those enamel dots too!!!  I love the details stamped on these balloons!  You can email, text or call me if you'd like to add this stamp set to your collection and get the supplies for these three cards! 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!   

No comments: