Featured Post

Stamping With Tattoos

There was a lot of happy celebrations when I figured this technique out!  I was so excited, my world was about to change!!  I'm about ...

Monday, June 10, 2013

Oh My Goodness!

Megan is my trouble child.  You can't leave her alone, not even for a minute.  She's a master at getting into trouble.  Most recently she decided to dump an entire bottle of baby powder all over the floor.  She was covered in head to toe, there was a nice thick layer all over the carpet.  I had my phone in my hand and took a quick picture, right where she was standing.  The mickey ears behind her are just a coincidence from a Minnie Mouse bag on the table.  This page is fun and simple, though I'm not loving the medallions, I may go in and change it :)  That's it today!  Have a great day!!!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: