Monday, June 17, 2013

Stamp Camp Highlights

Every single year I take my camera to stamp camp.  Every single year I fail to take pictures.  I don't have a single picture from stamp camp :(  Even though there's not pictures we had a great time.  Our guests all got to make 6 fantastic cards using all new stamps and accessories.  And of course our retired stamp set sale was a huge success!  I have lots left though, some at rock bottom prices!  Check it out, if you want to purchase any let me know.  Amber and I do stamp camp together, we choose 3 sets and we each design a card with that set.  Our cards are always so different and that's part of the fun!  Our first set is a hostess only set, Simply Sketched.  It's a great set if you love to color!  The line images are so pretty!  The fist card is Amber's and I love it!  I love that she used the new candy dots!  I can't wait to play with those!
This is my card.  Two very different looks, yet we still used the same colors.  Pistachio Pudding and Baked Brown Sugar (that we did not plan).  On my card the image was colored using blender pens.  They're so fun and they really make you feel like an artist in the ease of a marker!  LOVE those things!!!  Over the next 2 days I'll share our other cards.  Keep checking in! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: