Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Swap For You

Last week was our demonstrator meeting.  I sadly missed the meeting, we were on a family vacation to Disney World last week :)  Don't worry you'll see LOTS of MDS pages soon :)  But since I was missing the meeting I really didn't want to miss the swap.  The theme was New Catalog.  That means anything new!  Colors, stamps, accessories!  I used the new set Label Love and the new DSP's Soho Subway and This and That.  They're both vintagy and go so well together.  I love the label on the large circle, I love it even more that it off center. 
The inspiration for this card came from Kimberly's blog.  I am loving her style of stamping so much!!!  I just want to CASE all her cards!!!  I hope to share the rest of the swaps sometime this week.  We're still adjusting to being back and catching up on sleep :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: